Transfer to/from PPU

If the applicant has transferred from another university, s/he should provide the registrar office with the following documents:

  • Certified transcript from your home university (the university you are transferring from).
  • If you have completed and passed 30 credit hours with 70% accumulative average (Good), please provide us with descriptions of all courses that you have studied.
  • A formal letter from your home university indicating your academic status.
  • You should not have been dismissed from your home university.