Human Resources Department at Palestine Polytechnic University represents the main axis to regulate the relationship between the university and its employees. The department is responsible for planning, organization and supervision of the implementation of policies relating to individuals at the university.
- Give consultancy for the top management at the university in the field of dealing policies and human resources planning that guaranteed to maintain the level of performance required and its development through stimulated, training and rehabilitation programs to ensure the ability of workers to meet the requirements of development in the work system, and keep pace with contemporary changes.
- Provide a channel of communication between employees and the university administration.
- Study the needs of the university from human cadres.
- Develop the programs and supervise the periodic evaluation of all employees at the university, and collection of information resulting from this assessment to study, analyze and out of the findings and recommendations that will help in the development of the performance of employees.
- Solve all the different problems face the workers at the university during their work in a professional and impartial manner based on the laws and regulations of the university, and by ensure the continuation of work and achieving the goals set in advance properly.
- Contribute in putting the interim and strategic plans that support university policies and strategies.
The work of the department includes personnel management and their salaries, allowances, rights and privileges training and development, assessment and measurement of competencies, upgrades the individual and public performance in the university, research and polarization for better efficiencies related to the human element, and verification of the implementation of the business entrusted to individuals in coordination with the relevant officials and relevant departments.
- Mohammad Abu Snieneh, Director of Department
- Areefah Al Halbi, Administrative Assistant
- Rania Qunaibi, Administrative Employee
- Muna Abu Khalaf: Head of Payroll Department
Human Resources Department
Telephone: 02-2233050, 2230068